Golf Ireland have issued amended protocols which come into effect from Monday 7th June. Click here to view these protocols.
The Edmondstown protocols have been updated and will come into effect next Monday 7th June. The highlights are:
- Up to 100 spectators may attend inter club matches.
- Relaxation of tee time intervals is possible.
- Outdoor dining and drinking returns. A maximum of 6 people per table. Table service only. Members must wear masks when moving around the outdoor area or when using the restroom facilities.
- Practice facilities are open.
Member guests will be permitted to return from Monday 21st June as follows. This will be reviewed on an ongoing basis:
- A maximum of one guest per member.
- On Saturdays, guests are only permitted after 3pm.
Please review the updated EGC protocols by clicking here.
Casual Timesheet Bookings: The timesheets for all days between Saturday 12th - Friday 19th June will open on Wednesday 9th June at 9.30am.
Casual timesheets thereafter will return to normal booking rules commencing the following Monday 14th June. Full details will follow.
All members, guests and visitors must observe the EGC Return to Golf Protocols.
COVID-19 is an illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It's caused by a virus called coronavirus.
We would advise members to follow the guidelines set out by the HSE and follow these simple do's and don'ts:
- Wash your hands properly and regularly.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze. Click here for more details.
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Follow the travel advice from the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Kiss or shake hands or otherwise touch other people unnecessarily.
- Do not come up to the club if you are showing symptoms such as coughing, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties or fever.
Please click here for further details on the COVID-19 virus.
Emergency Number: 083 0049966