COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It's caused by a virus called coronavirus.
We would advise members to follow the guidelines set out by the HSE and follow these simple do's and don'ts:
- Wash your hands properly and regularly
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze. Click here for more details.
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Follow the travel advice from the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Kiss or shake hands unnecessarily
- Do not come up to the club if you are showing symptoms such as coughing, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties or fever.
Please click here for further details on the COVID-19 virus.
Edmondstown Golf Club